Gold Lab RTP
Gold Lab Game Reviews
Gold Lab is one of the latest video slots powered by Quickspin. The theme of the slot includes Scientist, Alchemist along with cartoon graphics. The role of the Scientist and Alchemist will be to help you get major wins and add gold to specific potions in a bid to turn them Wild. You will be required to enter the lab and begin making the gold. You will also come across various colorful gemstones at the slot and 4 colorful beakers of chemical potions to match. The slot game features 5 reels, 3 rows, and offers 25 fixed paylines. The minimum bet is € 0.10, and the maximum bet is € 100. The level of volatility is medium, and the RTP of Gold Lab is 96.09%.
Here are the Gold Lab slot events that you must not overlook:
- Scatter: You will discover a beaker Meter on the right side of the reel frame. Each of the Beaker symbols will have a matching Golden Bonus Scatter symbol.
- Respins: The 3 Golden Bonus Scatter symbols during the base game can trigger a minimum of 4 Respins. The extra Scatter symbols during the Respins are going to fill the Beaker Meter and trigger extra Respins.
As far as payout is concerned, bettors can get up to 413 times the bet in one spin. The Wild remains the only symbol that churns out the maximum payout. It is also quite significant to receive the maximum extra Wilds during the Bonus feature in a bid to grab huge wins. Meanwhile, Ruby has emerged as the highest paying regular symbol.
What do we like about Gold Lab?
Gold Lab has been effectively produced with a stunning combination of animations, appropriate cartoon images, and sound effects that are thoroughly entertaining. The layout of the slot is also quite simple and easy to navigate.
- Gold Lab is a bright and fun-filled game.
- You will like its sharp visuals instantly.
- You will also like Respins with additional Wilds.
What do we dislike about Gold Lab?
There are a few things about Gold Lab that you may detest. You will not get any multipliers. There is also no free spins, which may leave bettors annoyed. If you are fond of action-packed games, Gold Lab misses out on this front. Moreover, the bonus feature also provides only four respins. The base game wins are not quite huge.